It has been more than 25 years since the CEO, Mr Albert Dun, started to use his many years of experience and his passion as an agricultural entrepreneur for people and nature for the age-old, beautiful crop: industrial hemp.
On our website you can read how a globally active, professional company has grown from the first hemp seed that went into the ground more than 25 years ago.
Ten years ago we started to specialize in making and marketing CBD products. Not as a trader, broker or as a brand, but as part of the above: making CBD from our own industrial hemp plants! Working 365 days a year on and in a dynamic market, the CBD market. As with everything, we are not alone, not even in industrial hemp. Not in the world, not in Europe, not even in the Netherlands.
But there are differences with other players in this wonderful market:
• We work from “the whole plant approach”. Extracting CBD from our hemp plants, whereby we process the residual parts of the hemp plant for various other purposes. In this way we get the most out of the plant and we can actually say that we are working with a sustainable crop. Growing fiber hemp for CBD alone, destroying the rest of the plant is not corporate social responsibility!
• What is important to us, what flows through our green veins, is passion, dedication, attention to the people, our crop, our products and procedures.
• From the hemp seed that goes into the ground to the CBD end product that goes out the door, we are fully cared for by our own skilled people.
• In addition, we share our knowledge with our relations and customers. Sharing knowledge about hemp, its possibilities and limitations, is the key to achieving joint success in the segments in which we operate worldwide, both B2B and B2C.
The difference with being successful in hemp lies in what we and our relations know, what we want, what the possibilities are and how we use that knowledge together.
We are always looking for possible solutions to dilemmas that our customers face. This results in knowledge: about hemp, production, legislation, transport, market, consumer, use and experiences.
• Our vision on fiber hemp and CBD products, from production to consumer, has resulted in a professional CBD company.
• High-quality production procedures.
• Production and product control in our own laboratory.
• Product development in collaboration with brand owners and PL developers.
• We manufacture, develop and sell CBD products for our customers in the Benelux, Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, South Africa and the United States. (Ahold, AS Watson, H&B Benelux)